Ohio Conservatives for a Change OSU Football Tickets Giveaway
Important: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules below and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
Entrants must follow form instructions and complete all necessary fields in order to submit a valid entry. Receipt of entries will not be confirmed by Sponsor. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PROMOTION. NO CONTRIBUTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. MAKING A CONTRIBUTION TO SPONSOR DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Ohio Conservatives for a Change.
- ELIGIBILITY: ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS REGARDING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ENTRANTS APPLY. THE PROMOTION IS OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF OHIO AND ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTERING. DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, ONGOING CONTRACTORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES OF SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, OR THE IMMEDIATE FAMILIES OF EACH, ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER TO WIN. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU.
- DISCLAIMER: Sponsor, along with its related committees, candidates, affiliates, directors, members, officers, consultants, professional advisors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on July 20, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on July 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received within the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One winner will each receive four (4) tickets to the Ohio State vs. Oklahoma football game on September 9, 2017, in Columbus, Ohio. The total approximate retail value of the Prize is $2,000.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. The Prize is awarded as-is with no warranties of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). The Prize is non-transferrable. The Prize may not be substituted for cash or any other Prize, except that Sponsor may, at its discretion, substitute a Prize of equal or greater value.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One winner will be chosen at random on August 1, 2017. Sponsor may, at its discretion, conduct a background check on each potential winner. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner from receiving the Prize based on such background check if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that awarding the Prize to such potential winner could result in a safety or security risk to any person or persons or could result in the disruption of any event associated with the Promotion. The winner will be notified by phone or e-mail no later than August 5, 2017. In the event that the winner fails to respond to Sponsor's attempts to contact him or her or is otherwise disqualified such that Sponsor is unable to award the Prize, Sponsor will select additional potential winners by random drawing from remaining eligible entries.
- IDENTITY OF ENTRANT. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- WINNER RESTRICTIONS: As a condition of receipt of the Prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner must execute and deliver to Sponsor appropriate releases and other required documentation, to be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The winner must respond to his/her notification and complete and return all required documents within five days of notification in order to be awarded the Prize. If the winner does not meet eligibility requirements, fails to respond to the notification within five days, or fails to return the signed documents within five days, he or she will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining entries, in the same manner as outlined above.
- GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS: The marks associated with this Promotion are the sole property of Sponsor. All Promotion materials, including these Rules, are copyrighted works owned by Sponsor.
- REQUESTING COPY OF RULES: To receive a written copy of the Promotion rules by mail, please send your request and a self-addressed and stamped return envelope to Ohio Conservatives for a Change, PO Box 924 Grove City, Ohio 43123.
- INTERPRETATIONS & DISPUTES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor's interpretation thereof. All interpretations of the Rules and other Promotion materials shall be made at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, and shall be resolved in the courts of the State of Ohio, without regard to its or any other jurisdiction's choice of law provisions.
- VIOLATION OF RULES & LAW: Entrants who attempt to violate or who violate these Rules will be disqualified. Entrants who tamper with Sponsor's computer or network systems, or other systems, in an attempt to disrupt the Promotion or increase chances of winning, or violate any law governing this Promotion, will be reported to relevant authorities and disqualified.
- OTHER CONDITIONS: This Promotion is void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Promotion. If any terms or provisions of the Official Rules are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Questions about this Promotion may be sent via email to Team@ohioconservativesforachange.com with “OSU Football Ticket Giveaway” in the subject line, or via U.S. mail to Ohio Conservatives for a Change, PO Box 924 Grove City, Ohio 43123.